Arts Alliance Media are global leaders in alternative content, working on everything from music documentaries to opera via live performances and pre-recordings. Established in 2003, our company has excellent knowledge and expertise in the digital cinema and alternative content space.
Ridley Scott’s Springsteen and I is a documentary made by Bruce Springsteen fans, for the fans and is due to be released on 22nd July 2013 globally.
Ask a question...
If you have questions on our digital cinema services, software or how we could help you and your business, please get in contact.
For exhibitors interested in screening Alternative Content from AAM, please contact email@example.com
We distribute content all over the world, and have great partnerships with content owners, exhibitors and PR and promotional specialists.
For several years, we have worked across different genres for exclusive, one-off events. Our past events include:
- Andrea Bocelli
- Coldplay Live 2012
- George Harrison: Living in the Material World
- Pearl Jam Twenty
- Shakespeare’s Globe Cinema Series
- Kylie 3D: Aphrodite Les Folies
- From The Ashes
- Berliner Philharmoniker and Simon Rattle 3D
- Foo Fighters Back and Forth
- The Prodigy: World’s on Fire
- I, Superbiker
- Living In Emergency
- Ride, Rise, Roar
- Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown
- Chasing Legends
- I Heart Revolution: We’re All in this Together
- André Rieu – Live in Maastricht
- Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage
- One Night In Turin
- Not The Messiah
- Oil City Confidential
- Blur: No Distance Left to Run
- Perfect Moment: Instant
- Ukraine vs England – World Cup Qualifier
- Royal Opera House Season
- Identity of the Soul
- Age of Stupid
- Iron Maiden: Flight 666
- Queen & Paul Rodgers
- Arctic Monkeys At The Apollo
- Abba The Movie
- The Who: Amazing Journey
- Queen Rock Montreal
- La Scala Season